Oil, Gas & Chemical Security
Prevent And Prepare For The Most Difficult Security Issues
Companies dealing with oil, gas and other chemicals know they are dealing with truly volatile security concerns
From ideological protestors and disgruntled employees to federally mandated regulations, industrial facilities and businesses can face significant security challenges.
Let our experts help you identify and address pressing issues within the oil, gas and chemical industries. We offer:
- Security assessments, to identify and prepare for security risks at your sites
- Security system design, to make sure your technology meets security industry standards and best practices
- Crisis management planning, to address civil disturbances as well as active assailants and other threats
- Workplace violence prevention, to establish processes that will prevent crime and make your workers feel safe
- Security training, to ensure your employees know how to act in compliance with your security program
- Regulatory program support, to keep your people and products within compliance with security expectations mandated outside your organization like CFATS
Our experienced security professionals know what it takes to keep your business, your employees, your site and your products safe in the face of real threats.
Steven’s competency and partnership has been amazing. He’s provided both a technical expertise and real-world perspective that is invaluable.Joshua A., Affinivax
I was very pleased with how BPS developed a “turn-key” process for Abbott to comply with the IA rule. What I mean is BPS developed a regulatory compliant methodology to conduct the VA’s; apply the VA’s to the FDP’s and; provide the subject matter expertise to carry out the VA’s and develop the plans themselves. In addition, BPS remained and continues to remain a partner that Abbott can reach out to for advice, guidance and additional project support when needed. The partnership developed between BPS and Abbott has been good for our business.Robert A, Abbott Nutrition
We truly value the role BPS plays in our access control master plan and we continue to have them consulting for us on cutting edge physical security improvements such as the current project underway to supplement the turnstile project with enhanced weapons screening.Mark Manthei, Security Systems Administrator Froedtert Hospital
BPS has helped to build the necessary competencies in the pipeline terminal personnel who are not security professionals, yet still need to be key players in our day-to-day security program. BPS developed effective training programs that we could deploy across our national learning management system for cost effective delivery. Your team has helped us to stand up a sustainable security program that continuously improves year after year based upon the way it has been built and the training you have provided for our organization.Lori Coupland, Director, Compliance & EHS Holly Energy Partners