Food & Beverage Security
Delivering Unique Security Plans And Processes For Your Business
Every site in the food and beverage industry can benefit from prioritizing security
Whether managing regulatory issues from the FDA or optimizing your site’s security plans and processes, BPS knows how to deliver solutions unique to your business. Let us help with:
- Industry-specific regulatory compliance with food defense and food vulnerability
- Site-specific security optimization for your food or agricultural facility, including security assessment and system design services
- Crisis planning, including workplace violence prevention and emergency training
Food Defense Experts
Our professionals include those who are FSPCA Food Defense certified and FPDI Trained/Certified in Food Defense, as well as an AIB Certified Food Defense Coordinator and ASIS International Food Defense and Agricultural Security Council member.
Additionally, BPS experts have facilitated many clients dealing with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Intentional Adulteration Rule (IA Rule).
Food & Beverage Security Consulting
Having worked with countless clients in the food, beverage and agricultural industries, BPS is well-situated to deal with the issues that can arise specific to your business. Let our professionals help:
- Raise security awareness among all your food facility personnel to prevent incidents that everyone wants to avoid
- Safeguard against brand integrity matters not covered by FSMA’s IA Rule
- Identify potential enhancements to hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) process flow charts
- Develop a food vulnerability assessment, complete with mitigation strategies
- Assess security risks unique to your site, including access points and security training
- Identify risk mitigation strategies
BPS experts know what steps you can take to keep your food and beverage businesses, processes, people and products safe.
Steven’s competency and partnership has been amazing. He’s provided both a technical expertise and real-world perspective that is invaluable.Joshua A., Affinivax
I was very pleased with how BPS developed a “turn-key” process for Abbott to comply with the IA rule. What I mean is BPS developed a regulatory compliant methodology to conduct the VA’s; apply the VA’s to the FDP’s and; provide the subject matter expertise to carry out the VA’s and develop the plans themselves. In addition, BPS remained and continues to remain a partner that Abbott can reach out to for advice, guidance and additional project support when needed. The partnership developed between BPS and Abbott has been good for our business.Robert A, Abbott Nutrition
We truly value the role BPS plays in our access control master plan and we continue to have them consulting for us on cutting edge physical security improvements such as the current project underway to supplement the turnstile project with enhanced weapons screening.Mark Manthei, Security Systems Administrator Froedtert Hospital
BPS has helped to build the necessary competencies in the pipeline terminal personnel who are not security professionals, yet still need to be key players in our day-to-day security program. BPS developed effective training programs that we could deploy across our national learning management system for cost effective delivery. Your team has helped us to stand up a sustainable security program that continuously improves year after year based upon the way it has been built and the training you have provided for our organization.Lori Coupland, Director, Compliance & EHS Holly Energy Partners