Effective Workplace Violence Prevention
Workplace violence can emerge from a variety of sources:
- outside criminals
- current or former employees
- domestic violence issues which spill into the workplace
- even the ideological violence which has started to emerge of late
Different sources of workplace violence require different responses. BPS can help you identify strategies, structures and processes for dealing with each of these effectively and quickly.
We can help you determine intelligent strategies to maintain readiness for a wide range of security crises, including an active assailant. Let BPS security professionals help you prepare responses that will address the most complicated workplace violence scenarios.
Individualized Workplace Violence Prevention Programs
BPS experts consider each workplace as its own site with its own culture. We know it is important to look at the pieces that matter specifically to workers and other stakeholders. Only then can we create the education and security plans that address any threats and risks specific to that site.
Experts at BPS are ready to help you develop an effective workplace violence prevention and intervention program where you:
- Incorporate best practices and address requirements from both human resources and security experts with a security master plan
- Ensure your workplace violence prevention policy contains key elements by using best industry practices
- Teach management teams how to assess threats and determine the right course of action
- Create a “see something, hear something, say something” culture
- Educate key stakeholder groups about their roles
- Develop intelligent strategies to maintain readiness for a wide range of security crises, including an active assailant
Put our security industry expertise to work developing specific security services, such as:
- provision of policies and procedures
- threat management plans
- termination guidelines
- responding to threats made
- active assailant response protocols
We also prepare training modules for online learning management systems or can do face-to-face training.
Get started today on an effective violence prevention and intervention program for your workplace. Learn how.
Workplace Violence Prevention & Intervention Resources
Find indicators of violent extremist mobilization as described in the Homegrown Violent Extremist Mobilization Indicators booklet: Download Booklet
This article discusses how Law enforcement and security staffs look for proper integration of technology to solve challenges of the active shooter; an ever-increasing threat in America. “Gunshot Detection Devices: The New Frontier in Security Equipment?” by Frank Pisciotta, Patrick Wood, CPP (SecurityInfoWatch.com, September 16, 2019)
Our termination worked out well. Thanks for your help. You offer really good tools and practical guidance which is very helpful.