Let the security system design professionals at BPS provide you with satisfactory answers to these questions.
Security System Design Services
At its core, an effective security system design will deter, detect, address, respond to and interdict the threats and risks that disrupt a safe work environment. Figuring out how to achieve that system doesn’t have to be an overwhelming challenge, as long as you have the right guidance.
Trust the BPS experts. We have the in-depth knowledge of current industry standards and options to make sure the security design you get is one that meets your needs – and your budget.
Security System Only
When approached as a stand-alone project, a security-only design should protect investments by correctly assessing risk, properly applying available technologies, and considering the lifecycle of those technologies.
Let us help you sort through the options to find the equipment that meets your needs and your budget:
- Our independence and experience in the industry means you can expect BPS to connect you with the technology that is right for you.
- We are experienced with evaluating nearby installation contractors, using an established process to vet options through background checks and qualifications validation.
- Experts are available to oversee your system’s installation, commission and closeout, and will help develop operating protocols that will ensure you achieve the outcomes you need.
Begin your security system design process. Let us help.
Security Design in a Larger Project
No one can afford to make security an afterthought. That’s why BPS is always available to development project teams early and at each phase throughout design.
Protect your investment with the right security design. BPS will:
- Thoroughly assess risk, properly apply technology, and make best use of crime prevention through environmental design, or CPTED
- Identify security needs and develop cost estimates early in any project – giving you greater budget control as well as confidence in the end results
- Coordinate with a variety of trades, such as landscaping, lighting, networking, door hardware, and electrical specialists
- Use MasterSpec documentation system as needed
- Oversee construction administration, commissioning and closeout services
- Review security design standards and vendor proposals so you get as much value out of your qualified vendors as possible
BPS frequently manages the complexities of architect-led projects. Want to know how to save time and money by getting a security design right the first time you ask for it?
Just contact BPS.
Standards & Technical Review Services
As a leader in the security industry, BPS has the most current information on best practices. We are exceptionally well-situated to develop collaborative security standards that are specific to your facility.
Having these standards will give you confidence that any new facilities will be built correctly from a security standpoint. These same standards allow existing facilities to be audited, providing your with a “gap analysis” to identify any shortcomings.
You can get the right design the first time with BPS as a consultant:
- Avoid vulnerabilities, where vendors could try to increase their sales or installers can make mistakes during construction.
- Achieve consistent results in your security.
- Use BPS’s gap analysis to mitigate any current shortcomings and plan for available funds to be used effectively in the future.
- Enjoy peace of mind, know that your tailored technology and security operational practices are saving you money through proper training and planning.
- Get more value out of your installing contractor with an expert’s assessment of contractor options, including background checks and verifying qualifications.
BPS wants you to get security right the first time. Learn how today.