Security Training Plan Materials and Integration
You can’t afford to have your security system sitting idle because reception personnel, site supervisors, or even the installation vendors don’t understand it. BPS has proven experience making sure you get the training materials your stakeholders need – and can access.
Our experts regularly create and employ master security training plans based on industry best practices:
- Training materials and competency assessments focus on the key groups you identify, such as security leadership, contractors, supervisors, reception personnel, or all employees.
- Customized content targets your specific audiences through a variety of formats.
- Creative materials cover key security processes, even if some non-exempt workforce can’t be reached through email.
- Integrate online security training with your existing learning management systems, such as SCORM (Shareable Content Object Reference Model) files.
Security Expertise Across Industries
BPS experts know how to work with a wide range of personnel tasked with maintaining security.
We are skilled at supporting security professionals as well as those non-security employees responsible for acting on the critical procedures that protect and safeguard people, products, and places. Previous clients encompass many industries, including:
- Food and agriculture
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Oil, gas and chemical
- Campus security
- Architects and engineers
- Municipal entities
- Corporate entities
Security doesn’t just happen – it needs to be successfully taught. We can help you develop the master security training plan that works for you. Contact BPS today.