Security risk management addresses the human hazards; essentially the criminal and terrorist threat. Security risk management is the process of analyzing criminal and terrorist scenarios to determine the likelihood that any relevant scenario could occur, the consequences should that scenario occur, and BPS assesses how well our clients are prepared to prevent foreseeable incidents from occurring. Together these analyses provide the building blocks for effective security risk management and set the foundation for an effective multi-year security master plan.
Contact us today for a free consultation on how to effectively manage your security risk with key initiatives such as:
- Security Risk Assessment
- Identifying the applicable criminal and terrorist threats that are relevant to your organization
- Determining if you are effectively managing your highest security risks
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Intervention – Ensuring that you have the appropriate workplace violence prevention and intervention program in place consistent with the OSHA General Duty Clause
- Security System Design – How to efficiently and cost effectively purchase security technology with confidence
- Security Crisis Management – Ensure your business is prepared to respond to security emergencies which may occur without warning or have substantial consequences
- Security Training – Ensuring your total work force is properly trained and sufficiently aware to protect themselves and their coworkers
- Security Audit – Auditing the effectiveness of your existing security program and finding opportunities for improvement
Ask The Security Expert
BPS President and Certified Security Consultant Frank Pisciotta is ready to point you in the right direction. With over 3 decades of experience in security consulting, Frank has helped thousands of corporations, manufacturers, governments and healthcare facility managers keep their people and products safe.
Frank will personally respond to your questions within 24 hours. Ask The Expert and start Eliminating Crime Before It Happens.