Maritime Facility Security Experts
If your facility is required to meet the regulations laid out by the Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) of 2002, then BPS can help. Let us support your maritime site’s security in all areas:
- Security audits
- Facility security plans
- Facility security assessments
- Continuous site security improvements
Our professionals have been working with clients to ensure compliance with the MTSA since the act went into effect in 2002. Put the maritime facility security experts to work for you today. Contact us to learn how.
MTSA Security Support Services
Complying with MTSA-related regulations can be easy with an independent security consultant knowledgeable about both the act and the maritime industry’s unique concerns. BPS can be that expert for you. We can streamline your experience with MTSA processes by offering:
- Expert review of your Facility Security Plan (FSP)
- Annual security audit performance featuring a “gap analysis” tool to confirm your FSP meets any recent MTSA updates or modifications
- Documentation management, including letter to the US Coast Guard certifying audit completion
- Security design and planning to address any challenges or risks in your security program
As a leader in the security industry having worked extensively with maritime clients, BPS is well-situated to help you implement the most efficient and effective security practices at your site.
And you can count on our commitment to not accept fees or commissions for referrals or recommendations to give you peace of mind about any plans being in your best interest.
BPS can put your MTSA compliance efforts on the right track. Contact us today.