BPS has performed more than 100 assessments to make sure various industrial and manufacturing sites can address security effectively.
Let us make sure you have in place the processes and plans that will help you respond to critical security concerns quickly and with compassion. We can help with:
Industrial and Manufacturing Security Consultants
In the United States, there is no question that workplace violence is typically the most significant risk to industrial and manufacturing facilities. High turnover rates and shift staffing challenges often leave sites especially vulnerable when it comes to keeping employees feeling safe and secure.
One of the most important steps any workplace can take is to foster a “see something, say something” culture. BPS has worked with many sites to create such an environment, which is so critical in keeping stakeholders aware of security concerns.
And once employees report concerns, they need to trust their supervisors and management will then take action. Is your facility prepared to deal with information about an employee’s concerns to determine if that report is credible?
BPS can help you plan for a cross-functional group to evaluate concerns efficiently and thoroughly.
Many industrial and manufacturing sites rely on temporary employees to fill in when staffing gaps appear. With faced with regular staffing turnover, you need to be absolutely certain that your facility is only open to those who have been authorized to continue working there.
BPS can work to ensure you – and your employees – have that peace of mind.
Contact us today to learn more.
Facility Security Services
BPS can help you evaluate your current security system and process, identify any gaps in what you have and what you need, and implement changes with the biggest impact.
Many of our industrial and manufacturing clients have relied on us to deliver successful services, including:
- A security risk assessment to examine if security solutions address the threats identifies in a formal risk analysis
- Security system design services to evaluate current security programs, identify specific ways to address both known and unknown risks, and offer professional guidance through standards development, vendor selection, and system installation
- Workplace violence prevention, including plans for threat management teams and intervention practices
- Crisis management planning, to address situations like active assailants, bomb threats, or civil disturbances that union strikes or protestors can enflame
- Security training, including creative materials for non-exempt workforce employees without access to email or online learning management systems
Let us help you secure your facility. Contact us now.