Higher Education Training
Together Preventing Crime in Colleges and Universities
BPS is proud to continue our long standing teaming agreement with Higher Education Security Expert and Trainer, Mr. Lee Struble and WSM Trainers & Consultants.
Mr. Struble is a longtime institutional member of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA) and the former Chair of the Crime Prevention Committee from 2006 – 2011 and winning the prestigious IACLEA President’s Award in 2007. Mr. Struble provides security training and consulting services with the National Crime Prevention Council, and through his company, WSM Trainers and Consultants. Mr. Struble teams with BPS to provide clients a full range of security training and consulting services for higher education institutions. His 30 years of higher education experience included the Rochester Institute of Technology, Nazareth College, Monroe Community College and St. John Fisher College. Mr. Struble is a member of the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC) and is a Level II Crime Prevention Specialist. Mr. Struble has developed several campus security training programs and travels throughout the United States providing programs on:
- Racial Diversity & Cross-Cultural Communications
- Advanced Campus Security Officer Training
- Customer Service and Advanced Communications
- Improving Your Supervisory & Leadership Effectiveness
- Current Trends and Best Practices in Campus Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
Mr. Struble also serves as a key consultant together with the BPS Team on Higher Education engagements (e.g. risk assessments, security technology studies and ensuring that all aspects of security at a University or College are considered:
- Operational – Workforce analysis, coverage, scheduling, incident management, security management, emergency response planning, crime prevention
- Law Enforcement – Training, hiring, coordination of services with local law enforcement and campus police, credentialing of officers
- Residential & Campus – Facility security assessments, technology improvements, incident management, crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED)
- Technical & Systems – Security System concept and full design, cost estimation, technology evaluation, bid issuance and evaluation and construction administration
Contact Us Today
to schedule a training session at your institution.
UPCOMING TRAINING SESSIONS:
CONTACT US for information on upcoming public training sessions or to schedule a private training session for your institution.