Campus Security Training Programs
Mr. Struble has developed several campus security training programs and travels throughout the United States providing programs on:
- racial diversity and cross-cultural communications
- advanced campus security officer training
- customer service and advanced communications
- improving your supervisory and leadership effectiveness
- current trends and best practices in campus crime prevention
- crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED)
Mr. Struble is a longtime institutional member of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA) and served as the chair of the Crime Prevention Committee from 2006 to 2011, winning the prestigious IACLEA President’s Award in 2007. Mr. Struble provides security training and consulting services with the National Crime Prevention Council and through his company, WSM Trainers and Consultants.
BPS can schedule a training session at your site. Contact us today.
Higher Education Security Expertise
Mr. Struble also serves as a key consultant together with the BPS team on higher education engagements such as risk assessments and security technology studies. He ensures that all aspects of security at a university or college are considered:
- Operational factors, such as workforce analysis, coverage, scheduling, incident management, security management, emergency response planning, and crime prevention
- Law enforcement, in terms of training, hiring, coordination of services with local law enforcement and campus police, credentialing of officers
- Residential and campus concerns including facility security assessments, technology improvements, incident management, crime prevention through environmental design
- Technical and systems issues, through security system concept and full design, cost estimation, technology evaluation, bid issuance and evaluation and construction administration
Ready to put security experts to work for your campus? Let’s get started.