Every site in the food and agricultural industry can benefit from prioritizing security.
Whether managing regulatory issues from the FDA or optimizing your site’s security plans and processes, BPS knows how to deliver solutions unique to your business.
Let us help with:
Food Defense Expertise
Our professionals include those who are FSPCA Food Defense certified and FPDI Trained/Certified in Food Defense, as well as an AIB Certified Food Defense Coordinator and ASIS International Food Defense and Agricultural Security Council member.
Additionally, BPS experts have facilitated many clients dealing with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Intentional Adulteration Rule (IA Rule). If you have IA Rule compliance requirements, contact us. After talking, we can provide a fixed proposal to you within 24 hours.
We are happy to share more about our food defense plan and food defense program development. Contact us today.
Security Consultant Services
Having worked with countless clients in the food, beverage and agricultural industries, BPS is well-situated to deal with the issues that can arise specific to your business. Let our professionals help:
- Raise security awareness among all your food facility personnel to prevent incidents that everyone wants to avoid
- Safeguard against brand integrity matters not covered by FSMA’s IA Rule
- Identify potential enhancements to hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) process flow charts
- Develop a food vulnerability assessment, complete with mitigation strategies
- Assess security risks unique to your site, including access points and security training
- Identify risk mitigation strategies
BPS experts know what steps you can take to keep your food and agricultural businesses, processes, people and products safe. Talk with us today.
- USDA mum on product tampering behind 96-ton snack sausage recall
- Man pleads guilty to urinating on Kellogg’s assembly line at Memphis plant
- Johnsonville Sausage worker gets 4 1/2 years in federal prison for tampered brats
- Smithfield Foods employee allegedly urinates on production line, costs company 50,000 pounds of product
- Needles in strawberries: Food expert says Government’s recall response not appropriate
- Johnsonville Sausage factory worker arrested for putting foreign objects into links
- Conviction for Chicken Contamination
- Poisoning Japanese food: Contract worker arrested after 6 mn products recalled
- Terror group seeks food poisoning strategy
- Would be terrorists researches food poison
- Alleged Terrorist works for food manufacturer