Benefits of a Corporate Security Consultant
Many companies are required to develop a formal security management program. Some have tried to hire internal security managers to finalize this type of strategic development project.
Unfortunately, internal employees can quickly get bogged down in the tactical details of daily operations. The drive to complete a plan gets lost among the other day-to-day security tasks.
Having a third party consultant for such a critical project reassures top management that it will be completed on time and within the budget. BPS can complete this type of comprehensive corporate project more quickly and less expensively.
Our professionals excel at finding the right security solutions for each situation. BPS has developed and deployed numerous global security programs for companies with no previous formal program. We have developed and documented:
- security policies
- security procedures
- security plans
- physical security standards
- crisis management protocols
Let us put our independent security expertise to work for you, too. Contact us today.
Expert Corporate Security Services
Whether you need to assess or enhance your current security system and practices, BPS knows how to help you eliminate crime before it happens.
As corporate security consultants, we frequently provide essential security services:
- Assessments of risks, threats and vulnerabilities using 50 security industry best practice models (for example, DHS, OSHA, ASIS, and SHRM)
- Full security system design, either as a stand-alone project or part of a larger project
- Creation and review of security standards
- Regulatory compliance assistance, including CFATS, MTSA and FSMA IA
- Training planning and implementation, either online or in-person, as well as competency assessments
- Emergency event preparedness
- Workplace violence prevention
- Security master plan development
With decades of practical experience, a guarantee for ethical independence, and a commitment to keeping up-to-date with best practices, BPS is ready to help. Contact us today.
Wide-Ranging Corporate Security Resource
Our experts support security concerns for many types of corporate clients, from C level executives to security and compliance managers. BPS takes a partnership approach with corporate security services, complementing the resources you already have with our expert knowledge of the security industry best practices.
Count on BPS to deliver the expertise, information, and tools you need to ensure the security of your business on all levels. From security audits and enhanced security training, to security system design and installation administration, through to regulatory compliance and master security plan development, BPS knows how to help.
And because every good business runs within a budget, we are committed to getting you the right solution the first time. Let’s get started.